THINGS TO NOTE
Your Guide Colin, is a qualified Fáilte Ireland National Tour Guide who has studied Irish Culture & Heritage. Colin has worked as a full time guide in the Phoenix Park, at the Tenement Museum and at Richmond Barracks among many other sites in Dublin. He has a great passion for cycling alongside all things Dublin and the Phoenix Park. He looks forward to sharing these passions with you on our safe, eco friendly tours of the Phoenix Park!
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
• Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather
• You must be able to cycle, have road awareness & have reasonable level of fitness
• All safety equipment is supplied on arrival (Helmets, High Viz Jackets etc..)
• COVID19: all bikes and equipment are sterilised before and after use
Guided Bike Tour
• Day: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
• Time: 11am
• Length: 2 / 2.5 hours
• Meeting Location: Phoenix Park Bikes
Explore this enormous park with ease on wheels and with the experience of our native Dublin guide. 2 hours will include: A leisurely cycle taking in all the main sights in the Park. Your guide will fill you in with a brief history along the way on the different features. The tour will take in the President's home, Áras an Uachtaráin, Ashtown Castle, Farmleigh House, The Furry Glen, Knockmary Megalithic Tomb, The Magazine Fort and The Wellington Testimonial before returning to Phoenix Park Bikes. Keep your eyes peeled and hopefully we will also catch site of the famous wild fallow deer that have been roaming the park since the 17th century!
What does the tour cost?
€29.95 for adults
€24.95 for Students & Seniors
Guided Bike Tour INCLUDING Lunch
• Time: 11am or 2pm
• Day: Saturday or Sunday
• Length: 2 / 2.5 hours
• Meeting Location: Hole in the Wall, Blackhorse Avenue, Castleknock
This experience offers an active but also relaxing opportunity to explore the amenities of the Phoenix Park and get lost in the moment of time. Join us as we embark on a tour of the Park, expertly guided by a Failte Ireland qualified guide. This tour is suitable for all ages to enjoy. Work up an appetite exploring the parks famous sites before enjoying a delicious complimentary lunch at the infamous Hole in the Wall pub on Blackhorse Avenue where you will also get to sample their own Holer beer or house wine.