Guided Bike Tour
• Time: 11am
• Day: Saturday or Sunday
• Length: 2 / 3 hours
• Meeting Location: www.PhoenixParkBikes.com
What does the tour cost?
This experience offers an active but also relaxing opportunity to explore the amenities of the Phoenix Park and get lost in the moment of time. Join us as we embark on a tour of the Park, expertly guided by a Failte Ireland qualified guide. This tour is suitable for all ages to enjoy. Work up an appetite exploring the parks famous sites before enjoying a delicious lunch.
What’s included in the tour?• 2 to 3 hour curated tour exploring the wonders of the Phoenix Park • Bike rental and safety equipment • Discounted pre-tour drink • Tour Snacks / lunch / Dinner menus available on request only
For Bookings Contact
THINGS TO NOTE
Your Guide is a qualified Fáilte Ireland National Tour Guide . Many have worked as a full time guides in the Phoenix Park, at the Tenement Museum and at Richmond Barracks among many other sites in Dublin. They all hav a great passion for cycling alongside all things Dublin and the Phoenix Park. Phoenix Park Bikes looks forward to sharing these passions with you on our safe, eco friendly tours of the Phoenix Park!
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
• Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather
• You must be able to cycle, have road awareness & have reasonable level of fitness
• All safety equipment is supplied on arrival (Helmets, High Viz Jackets etc..)
• COVID19: all bikes and equipment are sterilised before and after use
Tours are suitable for individuals or groups with max size 15 people on each Tour. If your group is larger than 15 we can offer a private Guided Tour on request